Wake Up, Please

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

So you got your vaccine to fly. Maybe not
    Pilots down.jpg

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When I flew to Pennsylvania, I flew United because American Airlines was requiring vaccinations. I took Amtrak from Maryland to Boston, and Concord Coach Lines from Boston to Portland, Maine because, while we do have train service to Maine, Boston South does not connect to Boston North, so I would have had to take an Uber from one train station to the other, and it was easier just to take the bus.

My wife made the arrangements, and she told me that both Amtrak and Concord Coach were requiring me to go to a window and answer Covid questions, despite the fact that I already had a boarding pass. According to their email, she said that I would not be allowed to board unless or until I did that. We even got into an argument about that over the phone. There was too long of a line at Amtrak so I skipped that step and no one cared about Covid questions. So, I skipped it again at Concord Coach, and no cared there either.

I saw the same thing in the train stations and airports. Despite constant recorded announcements about the "federal law" requiring masks, there were people in both the airports and train stations without masks, and the transit cops ignored them. Most people wore masks, and everyone wore them while actually on the plane, train, or bus. On the ground, this crap wasn't being enforced so rigidly.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here are medical professionals who got the vaccine and telling their story to the VAERS commission

depopulation.jpg

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

5. Ken Anderson

The same experts and politicians who attributed nearly every death that occurred in the past year and a half to COVID-19 are now arguing that those who have died after getting a vaccine did not die of anything attributable to the vaccine. These are the modern-day equivalent of those who figured out how to determine who was a witch a few hundred years ago. Hey, it's science, and you can't argue with science, however preposterous.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

As most people now know that the [people in power] tried to stop the cure for the virus in HCQ, invermectin, and others even to banning the sale in some states. This was done to promote the vaccine now we have found a problem in the so called vaccine. Graphene oxide is now found in the vaccine this is a dangerous substance inside the blood stream. There is a answer but like normal the [powers that should not be in power] are trying to stop you from getting it. I found that glutathione and NAC destroy the graphene oxide in the vaccine. The CDC has pushed to have it taken off the market I normally buy it from Puritan's pride their stock number was 219 it is no longer listed also Amazon no longer carries NAC I bough it in bulk from them before. This medical system are sick people not allowing you to have the cure

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Pure. insanity a man said if I leave I will be fined and if I stay I will be dead. He chose dying
    https://newsweek365.com/2021/07/02/4-killed-in-fire-at-taiwan-quarantine-hotel/

I don’t know whether I can go out or not. I’m afraid that we will be fined if we go out,” Mr. Chen said in a video he took and sent to his son, which was released by the local news media and confirmed by his wife’s brother, Chen Yi-sa. “But if we don’t go, will we die in the fire,” he said.

Mr. Chen was among four people who died — three guests in quarantine and one firefighter — in the blaze, which has renewed concerns over the safety of Taiwan’s quarantine facilities and the wisdom of using hotels for the purpose. More than 20 people were injured.

8. Ken Anderson

George Soros and Bill Gates, through their foundations, just bought Mologic, a COVID testing company.

Jim Brown likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This large group of medical experts publishes a medical newspaper on 500,000 copies every week, to inform the public about the massive misinformation in the mainstream media. They also organize mass protests in Europe, like the one on August 29, 2020 where 12 million people signed up and several millions actually showed up.

Why do these 500+ medical doctors say the pandemic is a global crime? What do they know, that we don’t?

https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/09/30/proof-that-the-pandemic-was-planned-with-purpose/

Jim Brown likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Jim Brown likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Jim Brown and Bruce Andrew like this.
  12. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I just found this thread today.

Keep speaking the truth, brother! I will be back. :)

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  13. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

I liked you information, not that they bought Mologic. They did this no doubt, to control who tests positive and who doesn't. Future election rigging in the making.

Martin Alonzo and Ken Anderson like this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs – Big Pharma And Anthony Fauci Have Lost A Lawsuit Filed By Robert F Kennedy Jr And A Group Of Scientists!'
    The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs
    https://www.brighteon.com/7aa42228-b05c-4e55-9570-caf7aa685e0b

Bruce Andrew and Yvonne Smith like this.
  15. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What? The virus is the pathogen. Whoever wrote that doesn't know the terms.

Got a link to something more legit?