Walmart Charged Us!

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

For about the last year or so, we've been doing our Walmart order online as a pickup in the parking lot. Only a few times we've gone in the store for something. Each time I do our Walmart order, I print out the order so we know what we got and what they didn't have in stock.

Well, we had one order that we were told three items weren't in stock. We got our billing statement on Saturday and my wife found the three items we didn't get on one order, were charged to us anyway.

Like the saying in in ESPN/NFL (for silly/stupid plays), "C'Mon, Man!"

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno about the NFL stuff but anyone who quotes Joe Biden oft used phrase and means it should be charged. Double. (just playin with ya)

Tony Page and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Boy, just looked up the "C'Mon Man" phrase and there are more people than I thought that have used it.

Anyway, has anyone here had their Walmart credit card, or the credit card that was used, charged for item/items that were not in stock?

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Usually, they take it off and return the overcharge any time that has happened to me. Most of the time we do not get charged for the out of stock item; but when it shows up as in stock, then they charge for it, and remove the charge afterwards when the shopper does not put it in the cart for us.
    If you do not see a credit back in the next day or so, you might want to call customer service and get it straightened out with them.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

We always get a notice in my Walmart App about any shortages. Since my wife's career has been in Accounting/Finance, she checks each and every statement that we get in from a credit card company to make sure it's accurate. Both of us were, well, let's just say, very unhappy when we seen they charged us for the three items we didn't get.