Was The Pandemic A Hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ed Wilson, May 22, 2023.

1. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Sometimes I wonder. So many obstacles were thrown into Trump's way during his presidency, that even that would not surprise me. If not a hoax, was it intentional?

Faye Fox likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

To many that lost loved one to Covid 19, whether they had pre-existing problems or not, would most definitely say it wasn't a hoax. Then again, for those that think/say it was a hoax, they have their opinions, while others have their own.

Tommy Gunne and Ed Wilson like this.
  3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Agree. Also, pandemics happen all the time. People forget, even though the COVID pandemic is “officially” over, we are still very much in the midst of an AIDS pandemic. “There were approximately 38.4 million people across the globe with HIV in 2021.”
    https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/global-statistics/

We get used to things. Also, all those millions of test kits that were developed and made available were sure detecting something and it’s easy to prove it is a coronavirus. Whether this pandemic was deliberately released by bad actors is, in my mind, still an open question however.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Covid does exist. But the "Hoax" is the exaggerated mortality rate & lies we were told from the beginning. Covid is no worse than the regular flu. But without exaggerating the seriousness of it, there wouldn't have been so much interest in the vaccines, and now, more drugs for it.
    I chose not to get vaccinated. I had Covid last year--just like almost everyone else who was vaccinated did. I'll take any vaccine or drug that has benefit, but I refuse any vaccine or drug I consider useless. I'm one of those "High Risk" people with diabetes.
    My Covid was basically a 3-day chest cold; no fever, just coughing & weakness. Many of my vaccinated friends got very sick with Covid & some were hospitalized. I have elderly friends who have been healthy but have been sick ever since their vaccinations.
    The flu I had 40 years ago was much worse - 104 fever & 4 weeks recovery.
    Covid is not a hoax, but the lies & exaggerations are.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

IMO, and I think it's clear to most people, that the virus does exist. The original hoax was that it came about naturally. No, it was created in a lab, at least in part with US government funding. I don't know whether it was released intentionally or not, but it would have been released sooner or later. That's why it was created.

Other parts of the hoax were that it was a uniquely dangerous virus. Yes, people died. People die from the flu every year, and that's pretty much what it was, although perhaps a more virulent strain, to begin with. Many of those who got the virus, particularly those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities, were infected intentionally as a part of a larger agenda, and many of those who did not survive the virus died because effective treatments were withheld from them, also part of the larger agenda. We may never know the full extent of the harm that was and will be done by the vaccine, and, that too, was part of a larger agenda.

It was made out to be far worse than it was, but it was bad. Overall, it was a particularly cruel and devious political agenda. Since it was so successful, I'm sure this isn't the last of it.

6. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I refuse to have the fifth vaccine since I suffered a racing heart on the day I had the 4 th jab , ( I’m sure everyone knows by now I’ve got a Apple Watch :)) that alerted me 3 hours after the jab .
    At that stage I’d had the watch for about 18 months and had never suffered such heart spikes before

This was the spike I had yesterday , I don’t feel it cause it’s only briefly , My cardiologist wants me to do a ECG on my watch if I do feel any effects from the sudden spikes .

The pharmaceutical industry has got richer from making / pushing jabs on us ….we had restrictions where we had to prove we were vaccinated to enter certain premises and workers in the medical industry were sacked if they refused the vacancies

IMG_4580.jpeg

Last edited: May 22, 2023
  7. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't believe it meets the definition of a hoax.

I do think it was intentionally created and likely intentionally released.

I don't think it was as effective as the creators expected it to be and there could be another coming our way.

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The fact that a law was passed that the pharmaceutical industry was immune to lawsuits early on sounds a little hoaxy to me.

Ed Wilson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Perfectly said and I have nothing to add other than it is estimated that 3 million died worldwide.

It is estimated that Hitler killed 6 million humans and maybe 3 million of them were documented Jews.

The after effects of covid out weight what Hitler did. Hitler and his regimen were defeated, but the covid originators and delivery agents, the Commie Chinese and the Democrat sponsored coup that overthrew the republic and thwarted democracy, is still in power and anything to oust them will result in them unleashing bioterrorism that will make covid look like a fun party.

I don't fear nuclear war because the ones that want to control would have nothing left worth controlling. I do fear the next unleashing of bioterrorism. This time it won't be covered up and martial law with armed soldiers will enforce the controllers mandates.

You can bet us old folks will be the first to go. A duped younger generation will fall in step or die.

Last edited: May 23, 2023
  10. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree except for the military attacking citizens, it would be an automatic death penalty for the US military to attack citizens, it is expressly forbidden in the constitution to bear arms against the citizens. Now that was tossed out the window by a guard unit when they allowed the democrats to use armored vehicles in WACO against women and children.

Every time I watch those videos of the Alcohol and Fire Arm thugs getting the sh t shot out of them while attempting to crawl thru windows to serve a simple warrant. Not a single citizen inside that compound was guilty of any crime before those bastards started breaking the laws and illegally serving a simple warrant. They could have waited until the one person they wanted was jogging outside the compound each morning then arrested him. It was all about going around constitutions rights and making an illegal search without warrant. Not one crime was found after it was over except one weapons barrel length that was a few millimeters longer than allowed, a fine of maybe two hundred dollars.

They burned those people alive and in chambers a bunch of old congress slobs were laughing and saying all those sons a bitches should be killed, on open mike. That was why the FBI building in Oklahoma City was blown sky high. McVeigh had seen enough and knew what had taken place and people can fault him for killing innocent children in the building he targeted, but to be honest he had no idea they were housing children in that building, and further using our tax dollars to provide day care for ......... you guessed it ... the fbi and other federal workers. The government will never ever tell the citizen the truth about anything.

I believe McVeigh waived trial and excepted a fast execution simply because he did not have support from common citizens due to the children being killed, but then those children at WACO didn't matter to our government. I think he would have made sure he had his day in court and told why he chose to take those people out. Our own government was responsible for everything that happened at WACO and afterwards. I won't bother to talk about Ruby Ridge since I am so long winded already. :D

Mary Stetler and Faye Fox like this.
  11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Note that immunity is not comprehensive. Vaccine manufacturers are immune to lawsuits from unexpected results of the COVID vaccines because of the accelerated development under the PREP Act. However, if they knowingly manufactured a harmful or defective product, they are still liable.

“…the Secretary may issue a PREP Act declaration. The declaration provides immunity from liability (except for willful misconduct) for claims of loss caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the administration or use of covered countermeasures to diseases, threats and conditions identified in the declaration.”

https://www.phe.gov/emergency/event...-from-Liability-for-COVID-19-Vaccinators.aspx

12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Well said, Thomas. I live maybe 180 miles from Rudy Ridge and Yvonne lived closer at one time. I think that what happened to Vicky Weaver was a calculated murder meant to put the fear in the so called Neo Nazis in which neither of the Weavers had any association. A shot to her head while holding her baby and he could see she was unarmed. The assassin claims he thought she was going to shoot at an overhead helicopter. He watched her through a high powered scope and could see she was unarmed. It was all a set up. It was an early sign of the fascism to come.

We would not be in the mess we are in today if any justice had been done to the assassins and Janet Reno and the Clintons. The guy that shot Vicky should be shot at close range right between his eyes. He is no doubt living a plush protected life.

Last edited: May 23, 2023
  13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Didn't Weaver's son get shot in the back as he was running away?

Faye Fox likes this.
  14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep!

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was a while ago and only applied to vaccines. That is why they had to change the definition of "vaccine" to include gene modification treatments. In addition, people are more willing to accept a "vaccine" than they are to accept a "gene modification treatment". I think when it was released--accidentally IMO but who knows--they really didn't know what it would do. I think the Chinese are working on bioweapons with the help of Fauci and some people in Canada who helped finance and supplied the technology. They are still working on those weapons, and it is said by those who should know that the Chinese are trying to develop a virus that would target certain DNA patterns while leaving others alone. This virus could have been the start of that research and may be why some people seemed to get very sick while others hardly became ill at all when contracting the disease. The U.S. tried to cover that by talking about "risk groups" and that certainly could have been true as well. I became suspicious when I realized that older people were affected more than younger people. The cytokine storms that were killing so many at the beginning of the pandemic typically affect those with stronger immune systems worse than the elderly--women and younger men. This virus seemed to do the opposite and may have been designed to reduce the senior, less productive, population. THAT was speculation and my own "conspiracy theory".

Ken Anderson likes this.