Was The Pandemic A Hoax?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ed Wilson, May 22, 2023.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I suspect there's a conspiracy involving the Oklahoma City bombing and McVeigh's rapid execution but I don't know what it is. I strongly suspect that we didn't get anything close to the real story there, but I've no idea what the real story might be.

But let's not get too far afield of the pandemic hoax. I think that some are hesitant to ascribe the word "hoax" to it because a hoax suggests something that didn't happen at all, or something that was intended as a joke. No, this was a real virus - an invented one, but still real - and it was an attack against people throughout the world. We were lied to from the start, and we're still being lied to, but that doesn't mean the virus doesn't exist or that it wasn't potentially deadly.

2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You're lucky. A friend had a heart attack after his first booster. He was fortunate that he made it home before collapsing in his driveway. He was on a motorcycle ride. Of course, his doctors told him, "No - it had nothing to do with the vaccine."

3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

They even killed their dog !!!

John Brunner likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And so began a long-lasting tradition.

5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

At the time it happened the Chinese lost that cushy deal that our elected morons gave them as Most Favored Nation for trade. It is what paid for the Chinese Military we see today. Trump threw a monkey wrench into that wheel of free money. I firmly believe that virus was unleashed on the world to even up the monetary score because it hurt the Chinese more than can be appreciated. Losing a couple million of their own was a relief on their national treasury not something they hated to see or accept as long as it did exactly what it did to the free world. We still see the after effects in the cost of living today and not one item in a grocery store has escaped the scalping and gouging by greedy American corporations. This could very easily be fixed if we had a President instead of a peanut hull in our white house. The redemption is knowing that even the people that put that half wit in our white house are paying as much or more considering they all live west or east where gas prices are always due to their own ignorance. It is a strange thing knowing that most of California today is inhabited by people who relocated from other places that had already become what they are today. They insist taking their politics with them when they migrate to a nice wonderful place such as California once was. It did not take long to destroy it.

Ken Anderson likes this.