What Do Forums Need?

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Ken Anderson, Feb 11, 2015.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'll sell you a ticket.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I was thinking how this forum doesn't really need anything as far as I'm concerned. I like the relatively small size that allows us to feel like friends... or even family. (You know that ornery cousin that you'd like to slap ever so often?? :D:D) I like that I know a lot about most of you and your families, your health, your lives. I also like that everyone is so kind and caring when one of us has a health or family issue. Even though some of us lock horns occasionally it seems that we get over it and move on with no grudges held.

Just my 2 cents, which is $42.58 in inflated 2023 money. :p

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I disagree. The only thing I would like to see different — a larger membership. To meet some new people (without a hidden agenda) who have different interests and thoughts. Not talking politics, just different interests.

Sometimes a close-knit family can get to the point where everyone knows what everyone else is going to say before they say it, and everything about everyone's past.

But that's just me. I like to get to know new people.

Jenna Parnellson and Gina Scott like this.
  4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

All forums have a uniqueness unto itself, so whatever this one is it seems to work in spite of competition. This one gets long winded sometimes and the competition is more like brief blurbs.

Beth Gallagher likes this.