What Do You Believe About Covid And Its Variants?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 19, 2022.

?

I believe that the virus that causes Covid and its variants was...

1. Created in a laboratory and intentionally released.

2. Created in a laboratory but unintentionally released.

3. a naturally-occurring virus.

4. a complete lie; there is no virus.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What comes closest to your beliefs about the Covid pandemics? I have deliberately left out "I don't know" because none of us can say that we know for sure. What do you believe?

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think there is pretty strong evidence that it was lab-created, but I think the initial release was accidental. The Chinese then deliberately spread the virus to other nations to make sure they were not the only ones to suffer from the disease, especially as they didn't really know what it would do to humans when it was initially released.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Given how well the pandemic has played into the global progressive movement, I feel certain that it was created in a lab, and I tend to believe that it was intentionally released or, if the initial release was unintentional, it was prematurely released and was intended to be released at some point. What are the chances that it broke out in nature just down the street from the Wuhan Laboratory.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

intentional...they want variants ....scare tactic to shoo people to the deadly jabs...3 years...people will be dropping like flies from that jab

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

They could be manufacturing variants, but coronaviruses mutate pretty well on their own. The Chinese (with American help) built the initial virus, but there is enough of the original coronavirus structure to allow it to change on its own.

6. Ken Anderson

Natural variants of a virus usually have milder effects and higher transmissibility.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

If this were an accident and not intentional, then why suddenly ban the use of ivermectin after its long history of successful use across the globe?

Yvonne Smith and Teresa Levitt like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The initial release was, I believe, an accident. It was being developed as a possible bioweapon and the scientists who pieced it together didn't actually know exactly what it would do. After the release, however, the Chinese deliberately spread it around the world so they would not be the only ones who suffered from the release. The Western elite then decided not to "waste a crisis" and decided to use it for population training and the political contributors in the pharmaceutical world persuaded their friends in in CDC and NIH that it would be good for their bottom line if they could get the entire Western world to take their products at the government's expense so there would be less reticence about taking the jab. They have wanted to try using mRNA vaccines on human subjects for years but the FDA would not cooperate and deemed the technology too dangerous to be used on humans. The "pandemic" however, allowed them to get an emergency use approval in the panic that surrounded the onset and rapid spread. The emergency use certification could not be used if there were an effective therapy, so every effective therapy had to be removed from the scene by hook or crook to keep the vaccines on the market.

That is the story as I see it. Ivermectin works against Covid and many other viruses, and hydroxychloroquine/ zinc therapy also works, but neither could be allowed in the U.S. if the vaccine were to be kept on the market.

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

and mostly censored, but vitamin c was successfully used against all the so-called 'viruses', even if there wasn't a virus.
    Last I checked about this online, China used it successfully against cvd, intravenously, and it was blocked from being published in the usa.

I think the doctors who published "Dismantling the virus theory" proved it is not a virus, and they are sure.

John Nopales likes this.
  10. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Doubtful...but glad I have lived few more years with the Jab ,vs having died two years ago without it.
    However I do not see me getting a vaccine every time a new variant pops up.

Gina Scott likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Since millions , if not billions , of people live well and good and healthy without any vaccine,

how could anyone think they would have died if they did not get a harmful vaccine ?

John Nopales likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"The emergency use certification could not be used if there were an effective therapy, so every effective therapy had to be removed from the scene by hook or crook to keep the vaccines on the market.

That is the story as I see it. Ivermectin works against Covid and many other viruses, and hydroxychloroquine/ zinc therapy also works, but neither could be allowed in the U.S. if the vaccine were to be kept on the market."
    ============================================
    This reminded me of how good foods/products were actually made illegal decades ago , or difficult to get,
    to protect the harmful foods/products (three white poisons) market worth billions of dollars to the food industry and to the druglords industry (selling drugs for diseases they cause).

John Nopales and Teresa Levitt like this.
  13. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

you jab against the virus and i'll prep against the food/ fuel/ energy shortage...to each his own

14. Ken Anderson

Dr. Birx's book also discusses that their disinformation campaign (which she proudly took part in) included discouraging available treatment medications, largely because they wanted the lockdowns and the emergency declarations, which wouldn't have been likely with available treatment.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

GOOD. Food at least can help continue life. The jabs bring sickness and death even before they are given to someone, by the deception about cause and effect, and from doctors under druglords not allowing what is good and right to be done for health. So people's health continues to go down after a jab as planned, people continue dying from the jab, instead of healing and instead of getting stronger from ever learning the truth and loving the truth and living by the truth, joyful and healthy and peacefully content.

John Nopales and Teresa Levitt like this.