What Does The State You Live In Say About Your Personality?

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Joy Martin, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

When I first moved to South Australia from New South Wales ( 500 miles away ) the NSW isolated town / city had approx 40.000 residents, I moved to Adelaide ( state capital of SA ) had a population of approx 850 .000

It was always a slower pace that what I believe other states had and named the city of churches due to the number of churches / religious freedom SA had https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelaide#:~:text=It was Australia's third most,to its diversity of faiths.

copied
    Early colonial Adelaide was shaped by the diversity and wealth of its free settlers, in contrast to the convict history of other Australian cities. It was Australia's third most populated city until the post-war era. It has been noted for its leading examples of religious freedom and progressive political reforms, and became known as the "City of Churches"

I like the open spaces / parklands greenery that d never seen before in my life due t being born in and lived all my life up till then…. In a very arid isolated area
    So what dose SA say about me ..I like water ….i like to see green …open areas ( Adelaide is surrounded by a mile square city of parklands ) The western suburbs of the city is on the sea .

Adelaide has never had a smell of pollution even in the city areas

so I’ve been in SA since late 1970 however I don’t live in the city ( suburbs ) I live in a country town 180 km from the city just the way I like it and near a beach …
    I did live in Adelaide soon after hubby and I got married in 1987 but I hated city life

Aust largest cities population
    IMG_6530.jpeg

2. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Glad you're living in a great place that suits you well, @Kate Ellery!

Mary Stetler and Kate Ellery like this.