What Have I Done?

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by May Benot, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As others have already written, it's not any fault of yours so...................Ignore it. :)

Holly Saunders and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Mayhem is okay to do @May Benot....just don't do the drama to much please. :D

3. May Benot

May Benot Veteran Member
    Registered

ME? Drama Queen ? .... I think I may faint...;)

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I stay out of the gaming threads ever since a time spent on an Australian Forum when playing a game with others i made a mistake or two and was reamed out real good by a nice lady with an onlime name of Maags.Told me if i didn't know how to play to move on to something I knew something about. I did. Maags had a lot of computer problems and she has sadly disappeared from that forum. She was from South Australia, near Adelaide.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  5. May Benot

May Benot Veteran Member
    Registered

Wasn't me, I never nitpick ( 'cept at home) but it may have been Maggs on S P? I was a member there years ago but the politics were one eyed and apart from games, not very friendly ( imo)

6. Bill Boggs

Registered

It was Maggs. I was mispelling her name. I joined that forum in 2009, still a member, but their politics are, I started to say Liberal, but very much Labor. Liberal over there is conservative. Dreamweaver invited me in 2909 when we were both on an English forum. When Tony Albbott was elected I thought Grand Duke and Godfather were going to have her attacks. The Duke nd I are still cyber friends and chat occasionally, usually about his moonshine making and what we kcould do with the stuff while hanging out at his place on the upper eastern coast. Good to see someone (cyber speaking) from your part of the world whom I may have almost known. Cheers. I was also a member of the Over 50 forum. I was hawkeye.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  7. May Benot

May Benot Veteran Member
    Registered

Small world indeed Bill, I was Maggs on another Over 50s Aus forum which closed down, was invited to join SP and because there was already a Maggs, took the name Buggs ( always had a 'Bunny' avatar) ... can't remember when exactly, probably around 2011? ...anyway, I stopped 'forumming' for a couple of years after my hubby died, just couldn't be bothered etc, then, got SUPER bored one night and started looking for games, tried a few sites I didn't feel comfortable with ....yes, i know, it's online and nothing real, but I tend to just stick with a couple
    I tried Buzz too, 'nuff 'sed! ... :rolleyes:

8. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

What's SP? is that a political forum?

9. Bill Boggs

Registered

SP or Silver Peers is a small Australian, very liberal forum in American terminology. Labor intensive. I am or was a member of two Australian forums, one of which closed. Still a member of SP. It is a conversation forum. I know one other gal from that forum, Warrigal, also a member of SF.

10. Holly Saunders

Registered

Thanks Bill...Oh yes I know warrigal...she is a very intelligent lady and loves a good debate...

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Bill Boggs

Registered

I was also a member of the Over 50,'s Australian forum which closed down. I was hawkeye on both forums and still correspond with two mem
    Right on both accounts.

12. Bill Boggs

Registered

13. May Benot

May Benot Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL ... there was a discussion on gun ownership, I made a comment on how I thought that we should be allowed to keep a licensed handgun in our homes for defence. Warrigal went to town on me, likened me to a doddery, senile, half blind old lady waving a gun at anything that moves .... hilarious ( not, I was serious) but that's just another story and here in Aus. we're not allowed to even hurt the 'feelings' of anyone who merely wants to rob/harm us PC gone mad!!!
    Anyhow, way off topic, sorry ( again)

14. Holly Saunders

Registered

yep PC has gone totally insane here too.... just can't look in the wrong direction in the Uk except we're being accused of doing something that would upset the PC brigade...

Bill Boggs likes this.
  15. Bill Boggs

Registered

@May Benot Not so much off topic for a topic is where conversation leads, as far as I am concerned. And yes, War was/ is much against guns but many in Australia are like minded. There are many who feel as you do, that guns should be allowed for protecton of your homes. As I understand it, even station owners and employees have trouble with gun ownership.

May Benot likes this.