What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Rose Flowers

Rose Flowers Well-Known Member
    Registered

While the advances aren’t officially made public by the military, there are always individuals in such large organizations that talk. And some have made advanced and detailed deathbed disclosures that are corroborated by other credible sources and by our current limited knowledge of physics. So the discerning researcher is by no means projecting wild fantasies onto a blank slate. However, the remainder of the population is free to do this. The success of the military and any advanced entities mission doesn't depend upon the understanding, knowledge or acquiescence of the general population. Everyone is free to believe or not believe anything they want.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Do you really think/believe that there will be another world war ?

Care to say when ?? starting between what countries ?

I admit ..... the world is a mess IMO ..... I hope you are wrong .... but sadly you may well be correct.

3. Rose Flowers

Registered

I’m not an expert on war or foreign policy. And like you, I wondered which “countries” would engage in a Third World War. A Navy officer who studies such things gave me a book that claims the next world conflict will not be between “Countries” but rather between “Civilizations” and ideologies - specifically between Islam and the rest of the world. A Muslim Brotherhood document, obtained by the FBI, says Islamists can take the US without firing a shot by infiltrating our liberal institutions. However, China isn’t so easily infiltrated. China remains a growing powerful wild card and a loose cannon.

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Ron Beforee

Registered

"A Navy officer who studies such things gave me a book that claims the next world conflict will not be between “Countries” but rather between “Civilizations” and ideologies - specifically between Islam and the rest of the world. "

I didn't think of it that way but ...... I agree with your friend.

"A Muslim Brotherhood document, obtained by the FBI, says Islamists can take the US without firing a shot by infiltrating our liberal institutions. "

That IMO is underway, as we speak.

5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

WW 3 is in progress right now and so far it looks as if the USA not only furnished the battleground but is retreating on all fronts.

Rose Flowers likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

One point of view is that we are already in a world war. It's the war between the corrupt global elite and the mostly brainwashed masses. As an agnostic, for most of my life I've mostly discounted the concept of pure evil. I'm seeing it in the world now and it's actually causing me to reexamine my ontological assumptions.

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Dwight Ward

Registered

"The success of the military and any advanced entities mission doesn't depend upon the understanding, knowledge or acquiescence of the general population."
    Would you agree that at least trying to understand and educate others is a good thing? You seem neutral on the subject.

8. Rose Flowers

Registered

I suppose I think two ways about the subject. One is I appreciate those engineers, scientists. military officers and others who have published their insider information to help people understand what is going on. And second, I’ve learned from living a long life that you can’t make people understand or even want the knowledge that is available. So I suppose that does produce a neutral reaction toward whatever the public wants to think.

9. Dwight Ward

Registered

I get you. I know many people avoid new knowledge but I can't really understand that because I've always wanted to learn new things. I think that's partly why I've never settled into a hard and fast worldview.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Rose Flowers

Registered

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-08-29/

Earlier this summer, the director of national intelligence and secretary of defense released a highly-anticipated, unclassified report about something the Pentagon calls unidentified aerial phenomena—or UAP—more commonly known as UFOs. The government's grudging acknowledgment of 144 mysterious sightings documented by our military comes after decades of public denial. But as we first reported in May, whatever is trespassing in our skies and seas poses a serious safety risk to our servicemen and women, as well as our national security.

Bill Whitaker: So what you are telling me is that UFOs, unidentified flying objects, are real?

Lue Elizondo: Bill, I think we're beyond that already. The government has already stated for the record that they're real. I'm not telling you that. The United States government is telling you that.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  11. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We would have to be pretty naive to think we are alone in the universe.
    Hubby and his brother saw a huge one with brilliant lights across the bottom around 1960 or so.He said big as a baseball field. The Bible mentions flying chariots in the sky also
    I have had many paranormal experienxes myself.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-Chapter-10/

We sure aren't the brightest bulbs in the universe for sure,main thing we are good at is war and killing each other.

12. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Very interesting UFO sighting any other details? Was there windows? Did it make a sound?

Marie Mallery likes this.
  13. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

A little nugget I thought was interesting. Our top secret base area 51 has a Large no-fly zone to protect its secrets, however Russian spy satellites flyover and photograph the base trying to steal secret activity. To counteract this we shoot a tracking laser light at the satellite as it flies over making photography difficult if not impossible.
    I wonder how many UFO sightings are because of this laser activity.
    This information was divulge during one of the UFO shows on TV.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Stephan Hawkins urged SETI to stop trying to reach life in the universe. Every "expert" on the issue agrees if contact is ever made and visitors arrive, they will most likely be hostile.

Mary Stetler and Tommy Gunne like this.
  15. Ron Beforee

Registered

I mentioned about a week or so back in another thread, that I might have seen one ?

At about a 45 degree angle , a bright light .. [not a street lamp] and there was no moon on that night. Early February. It was by definition a UFO in that it was in the sky [flying] it was an object, and i have no idea what the heck it was ..... so ?? And the weird part was , it just lingered [hung there] for about 2 hours ! I first noticed it at about 10pm but when i went to bed at about midnight ... it was gone ?? Space station ? Looked too close for that. Some other astronomical anomaly ? Could be I suppose.