When It Comes To Hillary Clinton, American Justice Is Blind, Deaf And Dumb

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson , I don't know if there are too many people in California. When I moved to Fresno in 2003 we didn't have drought conditions and we were allowed to water 3 times a week. I also remember more rain in the winter and it seemed each year we got less and less. I don't think our population increased that much in the past 13 years to make a difference.

I see the reservoirs are way down when I drive to my daughter's house. There were winters when the water was almost level with the road. If I wasn't the driver I'd take a pic,

Edit : looked up the population

In 2003 it was 449,393
    In 2016 it's 494,665
    Not that big a jump

2. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Frank Sanoica , it means that as a politician you've already seen how they are, they've been in the public eye.

They have a political record.

3. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

That's right, Chrissy and the Clintons record scares the hell out of me. They are pure evil.
    Not being a politician is one of the things I like about Trump.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't like Hillary either, Sheldon. I just have a feeling that Trump isn't going to live up to what he says.

The reality of him building a wall and keeping all muslims out and the other things he's promised will be difficult if not impossible to pull off.

I feel like he's saying the things that people want to hear but he won't deliver because he can't. He has made his money off of using cheap labor and dealing with all these people he now wants to keep out.

I would really like to hear what his exact plans are for the US.

He may not be a politician but he's far from being your average american.

I'm just looking at things realistically. Don't forget that he may not get a lot of the Cruz voters, so I'm just saying it's very possible he won't win.

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

My husband would turn over in his grave if I voted Democrat. Well, he's cremated so he'd haunt me instead.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Someone has to be getting payed off, or scared off. I agree with the reasoning they might still support her Mari. I don't get it. If most of the voters want Hillary, she won't be the first criminal in office, but she'll be the first (I know of) that people knew was a crook, and still voted her in.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

But her followers and those that will vote for her dont believe she's a crook.

8. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

Don't worry about me if I am not for Hillary Ike. I am no US citizen and have no plan going to the US, be a citizen and vote for her. Just an opinion though ;)

9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I was being sarcastic. :)

10. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

I know. It's okay. :)

11. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

That, and the fact that he's not a lawyer are two big pluses in my book.
    People go to law school to learn how to steal. Then, they go into politics to practice.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  12. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

There is a new book written by an ex secret service officer named Gary Byrne. He was a member of the secret service for H W Bush and the Clintons. Based on his experience's with the Clinton's, he does not advocate that Hillary become president. He states he is not suprised that she was not inicted as the Clinton's wield alot of power. I can not wait to read the book!

Frank Sanoica and Ike Willis like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Uh.....What Trump was talking about that you call a conspiracy theory is the Sacramento Delta Act. The water that feeds 25 million people and a whole bunch of farms was restricted in 2013 and is still being rationed as an EPA project to save the Delta Smelt.
    For the want to save these bait fish, millions of acres of farmland were made into practical dust bowls now totally dependant upon rain water to keep them going. Yes, there is a major drought in some areas of California but that said, the Delta is not a rain water dependent water source and cutting off that most valuable resource to the farmers has devastated not only the farm owners but those who work the farms as well.

Google it, Bing it or use a tom-tom, now you can cross off that one as one of your reasons not to vote for Trump.