When Will America Get Better, Or Can It?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I wonder where the gold in Fort Knox went. Anyone know?
    I'm thinking the new precious resource may be more on clean water and useable cropland.
    It's a whole new world now.Ted Turner bought up high swath of land over the Ogalla Aquifer.
    Maybe that's why Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg are buying up land.
    Its hard to say what is going on it is coming from so many different directions.

2. Ralf Mannheim

Ralf Mannheim Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wait a minute: isn't that the same U.S. that was started by immigrants, with more entering long before borders, passports, and even visas were established?

3. Ralf Mannheim

Registered

Many countries did that because their exports weren't doing well; still others allowed their currencies to float on the exchange.

The question isn't whether or not I'm happy with electronic money, it's whether or not you are aware that we've been using mostly electronic money or its equivalent for many decades.

Only around 3 pct of total money supply worldwide consists of paper bills and coins, and that's because it's impractical to use them for high-value transactions instead of commercial paper!

It's worse for gold and silver: divide the total amount worldwide by the world population, and you end up with only a few troy oz. per person. And try figuring out how to use that to, say, buy medicine from a drug store.

"That'll be 0.02725 microspecks of gold, ma'am."

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

It was not a nation at that time it had not been developed or much less nationalized. It was a primitive land and people.
    Like I mentioned before there is also evidence of Vikings here before the Asians aka Eskimos came from across the Eurasian Steppes.
    Most nation's today don't have the original inhabitants on them.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am aware and do fine. I don't do high value international transactions.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Good point.

7. Ralf Mannheim

Registered

Much of the world economy involves those, which is why only around 3 pct of money supply consists of paper bills and coins.

Also, they aren't necessarily international transactions. Examples include debt and credit cards, manager's checks, etc., and for products including expensive appliances, furniture, cars, and so on.

8. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The results , for decades, has been suffering, more people dying, and multitudes more very very poor subsistence or even less income, not enough to buy food or water daily....

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

I also understand that some suffer thru no fault of their own and are abused by others. I was one of those people for a short time, but I also had an environment to lift myself out it. Many don't have that privilege. I've always helped who I could in times of trouble and have had help from others.

10. Ralf Mannheim

Registered

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This morning, I was listening to the latest information from David Rodriguez , who has a youtube channel and also has Ninoscorner.tv website.
    It costs $3.99 a month to subscribe to his channel, but it is well worth it, in my opinion, and he has some great guest speakers on quite often. I definitely recommend at least subscribing to his youtube channel, which is free, although there is a lot more important information on his website that he is not able to put onto youtube without being kicked off, like so many good people have had happen.

Today, Juan O’Savin (107) was the guest speaker, and he was explaining a lot about what happened with McAffee, who supposedly committed suicide a while back. People are still trying to decide whether he did commit suicide, was murdered, or actually faked his death and is still alive; but apparently he had some kind of a dead-man-switch which is connected with bitcoin (or one of the digital currencies), and it goes off if the value of the currency goes too high.

Juan also said that it could be possible that the Biden administration could orchestrate some kind of emergency situation which might stop the elections this fall, although he basically posed that as a question.
    In any case, he said that things have to continue to get worse, so that more and more people will wake up and see what is happening, because until we have over 80% of the people of one mind, there could be a civil war if things come to a head over the election. More and more people are realizing that this country is headed in the wrong direction, not just the MAGA people, and it looks like we could get past this before the end of the year, and start recovering in 2023 if we can get the election fraud overturned in some way.
    In any case, it is happening, just not very apparent at this time, because of the disaster that Biden and crew are bringing to this country.

Here is the link for ninoscorner.tv, in case anyone wants to watch his programs. If you have not watched him before, you can check out the youtube channel, too. I think this is something that you and your husband would be interested in, @Marie Mallery and @Jake Smith .

https://watch.ninoscorner.tv/

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yvonne I'll check out the YouTube version first, sounds interesting.
    I don't usually join websites that want CC infor, like Ben Shapero which i like but not joining his site because it cost.

13. Jake Smith

Jake Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Thanks, Yvonne, sounds interesting, I will have to take a look at it. Like you said, "election fraud overturned" would be a great start. Until that happens, seems we are going the wrong way down a dead-end street.

Out of his own mouth, before he became President. :confused:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe that we will get to that point, but not before we have even more things happen that seem a lot worse. It is quite possible that they will arrest President Trump, or at least make it look like they are going to do that.
    If they can get people upset enough, then they can start a civil war, and if that happens, then they have the reason they need to cancel out our elections this fall. They are literally trying really hard to push people into fighting with each other, like they did with the FBI raid on President Trump, and the SWAT team strikes on MTG last week.
    Juan O’Savin has been warning people that this is a possibility, and that we all need to stay peaceful, and let things run their course until enough people are awake that we can overturn the election and take our country back without the bloodshed that would happen if we were pushed into a civil war.

I don’t usually subscribe to websites either, but since I use my CC for Amazon and other shopping, it is no different to me, and the $4 once a month is cheaper than having a cup of coffee at Starbucks , and it is worth it to me for what I learn. Youtube has banned most of the good information people, but there are some that are on Rumble or bitchute that I do listen to as well, because they are not as censored.

John Houlihan likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

I hope somebody can save us, but it looks like the dems are rising in power.