Why My 22 Yr Old Grandson Went To The Capitol

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Joy Martin, May 2, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you are taking about the January 6th Capitol videos, they were already released yesterday, and people are viewing them online. All of the information was on Twitter about how to access the videos (I posted the link here on the forum already), and people are sharing them online now. Hopefully, this will lead to an immediate release of the J6 prisoners for wrongful incarceration !

Faye Fox and Joy Martin like this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Instead of just a release, I am proposing an exchange. All the anti-American Democrats that took part in the false narrative and real insurrection (rigged election) on the Democrat side, should be locked up in exchange for the freedom advocates that didn't hurt anyone and were freely allowed to enter a supposably secure building. Of course the number of Democrats to be locked up would be disproportional to the freedom advocates. Maybe 100 anti-American traitors to every 1 patriot released.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that this is what just about all of the conservative patriots would like to see happen, but the likelihood of them actually going after any of the antifa people is almost non-existent, and all of the secret Feds can just say they were following orders for their job to maintain security at the Capitol.

Here is one picture that is definitely NOT a real Trump supporter, he is dressed in black and wearing a heavy mask, and it does look like he is showing someone (or a camera) his badge.
    Other people said it was a vape (for smoking), but I cannot see why anyone would hold up a vape device as identification , and it looks like he has a badge to me.

IMG_5627.jpeg

Faye Fox likes this.