Will The Hamas-israeli War Bring Ww3?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Marie Mallery, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Like everyone else on the thread, it was decided that thee masses wouldn't fall for another disease-related lockdown, so they are trying to start a war to distract the masses. They haven't been able to get Russia or China to attack us yet, so they are now trying for Iran. We'll see.... I think Uzbekistan is about to invade Armenia and Serbia is lined up against Croatia but those are not considered important enough to get America's attention. I think they tried to start a war in Africa too, but so far that hasn't worked either.

2. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

some people are highly affected by the "world events "...so much so..their reactions are controlled by their emotions..
    sometimes it stops their ability to
    detach from news and social media....
    it behooves us "to watch " ...aware of where we are in this age and time....
    watch what...is needed to be discerned with carefulness... in typing this...
    i think it's best for me ....myself to turn off most news reports...social media....i hope we can encourage one another in hope and strength for this time

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

So true! It is not good to watch too much negative news. Nothing we can do about it, my daughter wakes up to her Bible study every morning.

Jake Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As of this morning, I’m realllllyyyyy trying to find something positive about Joe Biden’s trip to Israel.
    Every leader, man, woman and house cat in the civilized world knows the level of mental acuity that Joe possesses at this point so what can his string pullers hope to accomplish?

5. Jake Smith

Jake Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

:D

[​IMG]

6. Jake Smith

Registered

Short 2:31 video about hostages.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is good to be aware of what is going on but not let it consume you or take over your life.

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

As I understand it, they are using Biden to delay the invasion of Gaza. Israel won't go in while Biden is there. Some also think it is a bit of a false flag and that Biden won't actually go at all. Of course, the Dems are looking at ol' Joe as a bit of a problem since he is dropping so badly in the polls and taking the Democrats with him; it may be a way to resolve a problem.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, but as I see it, the problem at hand isn’t about Hamas and Israel or Biden’s popularity but how the dude is going to handle Erdugan’s threats against the U.S.
    Our largest aircraft carrier is just off the coast and Erdugan sent in Turkish battle ships just to put an exclamation point on his threats.

If perchance Joe does the same as Obama when a boat load of our Navy Seals met up with an Iranian patrol boat, he’ll have a surrender flag mounted on the mast of the Gerald Ford and give the entire ship to Turkey.

Jake Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That may be so. Turkey stands between the U.S. and Russia since it controls Black Sea access. Turkey also supposedly has U.S. nuclear weapons on its soil which it could conceivably confiscate since the U.S. troops are not there in numbers sufficient to take on the entire Turkish military. I don't know if air resources could be used. I don't think the Turkish navy could take the Ford if it chose to fight back since it probably has more firepower than the entire Turkish military, but it is possible that they could sink it using Chinese or Russian weapons, especially in the confined space of the eastern Mediterranean. I think the carriers (soon to be two) are there to keep Iran out of the fight, but it may not be successful. Since Janet Yellen and Biden maintain we can afford to fight two wars at once (we cannot even finance the daily operations of our government and the latest T-bill auction reportedly did not go well for us), I wonder if we can afford three if China opts to go for Taiwan?

Jake Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That was my first thought. Our line of succession doesn't look so good, though, considering that we don't currently have a Speaker of the House, that's assuming that the acting Speaker of the House doesn't qualify. I'm not sure about that.

Jake Smith, Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I would hope the Republicans would get behind someone in a hurry. The current President Pro Tem in the Senate is Patty Murray of Washington, about as far left as you can get.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

WWIII has come a lot closer tonight. Someone blew up a hospital in Gaza that was treating largely women and children and it has set the Muslim world ablaze. Embassies are being attacked across the Middle East and politicians are quaking in their boots. Israel claims they didn't do it and that it was an errant rocket from Gaza that blew up their own hospital. Israel was bombing the area at the time and Hamas was shooting rockets. Reports from the scene seem to say that the explosion was much too large to have been anything that Hamas has. Hezbollah DOES have such weapons, but it is not believed that they have moved any to Gaza. It could be that Hamas didn't get the expected support form their "Day of Rage" so they staged a false-flag attack to incite the Arab world.

It is said that populations throughout the Middle East are demanding the U.S. close their bases there and Turkey is reported to be considering leaving NATO and closing the Black Sea to U.S. operations and closing the bases there. Literally millions of Muslims are in the streets overnight so things may be different in the morning.

Jake Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  14. Jake Smith

Registered

It's getting scarier and scarier about WW3 with all that's happening now, even kind of biblical, as far as Turkey being involved, they're true North of Israel, and it says something about them being attacked by true North invaders; or something like that. Is it true that if we are at war, during elections, that we have to keep the same president, during the war? Things can speed up in a hurry, "With all that y'all have pointed out that's happening, or could happen".

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Looks like our "bungler in chief"will try to screw this one up too like Afghanistan. He should not be taking sides but instead serve as a mediator and call for some kind of peace conference. He has now put a target on the back of the U.S., so be ready for another 9/11 only 2.0.

If I was an Arab spokesperson, I would say that "now that we have your attention", we would like to present our grievances with the formation of Israel at the expense of Palestine's former inhabitants. The Arabs need a proper voice and be heard, otherwise they just get labeled as terrorists when in their minds they are freedom fighters.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.