Will The Hamas-israeli War Bring Ww3?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Marie Mallery, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The founding fathers never defined "freedom of speech when they wrote the Bill of Rights. However, I think that they were primarily thinking of both political and religious speech.

I contend that anti-Semitism is literally harmful to Jews. When I say harmful, I mean psychologically harmful. Who can argue that fat shaming is NOT emotionally harmful ? IMO, anti-Semitism and a call for the extermination of Jews is at least as emotionally harmful as it engenders fear.
    I know very little about Constitutional law, but I feel that harming someone , especially an entire group , is a violation of Civil Rights and that the U.S. government can and should with-hold funds from universities that do NOTHING to stop anti-Semitism on campus, especially when anti-Semitism is being taught by professors.

I read somewhere that class action law suits ARE being brought against certain universities.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It is critical that the IDF completely destroys Hamas and especially their topmost leader Yayah Sinwar. Remember what Al-Qaeda did to us: took down the Twin Towers, attacked the Pentagon, the bombing of the USS Cole, the London tube bombing and the bombing of that Spanish commuter train. If allowed to escape in any numbers, and gain ever more power, Hamas can do the same thing.

The IDF is fighting our war , as well as their own.

My biggest concern is that Pres Biden will cut off military supplies to Israel. No telling what he might do. Back in 2011, when the raid on Osama Bin Laden was being discussed, VP Biden voted against it. Thank heavens Pres Obama over-ruled him and we finally killed Bin Laden.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I think the US needs to take out some of their own "that are in power". So far we are not getting to the root cause of the tyranny that's reigning in America. I might get in trouble for this post but doubt if many here would not agree with me. I'm sick of the lawlessness, the out and out defiance of our Constitution, and was recently reminded of the people that are still in jail over Jan. 6th and nothing has been done, that I know of to get them out.

With all that said, I agree with you all the way, and it sickens me that people (including myself) forget, or ignore all those we've allowed to practice their corruption. There was a time Americans would not have stood for what is happening here. I don't see anything that tells me we will finally fight back :( Actions speak louder than words, I'm sick of words, words and more words :mad:

Ken Anderson and Richard Whiting like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

Well said @Richard Whiting, whoops hit the wrong key there and didn't finish my reply.

I can only hope for a miracle, something like a good slap in the face (wake-up call) to all Americans allowing this crap to go on. This "freedom of speech" is allowing little wanna-be hitlers to run around and who wouldn't stop someone like hitler long before he was stopped, if they could? Meanwhile, I'm being told I have to stop using certain terms like husband and wife, and be forced to use the word Partner, and no he and she, heaven forbid.

Oh I know "they" have rights too, we can go on saying that and just kiss our asses goodbye!! Where do their rights end and others begin??

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    Richard Whiting likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Good for Israel, I wish Americans would take out the terrorists in this country.

Richard Whiting likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

No kidding?? That's awesome!! We gotta get biden and his pukes the hell out of our Whitehouse, and other places of any authority. Like I said before, I know we need a real miracle for that.

Richard Whiting and Don Alaska like this.