Will Trump Run In 2024?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree if it's true. I've done it myself at times, as people around here know very well, but that is one thing I did not approve of Trump doing, but I would still vote for him. I also don't know if this is 100% true what they are saying he said. I really like DeSantis and would support him if he is as good as his speeches, and it's all true what he is doing for Florida.

I just can't let personalities come before principles, that meaning, I may not like someone's personality, but if they "do the right thing" for America, and have done the right thing, they get my vote.

Joseph Carl likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, we have to consider the source as well. There is going to be a lot of bs, as much as the Left can heap on, about President Trump, some true, but a lot of lies, what else can the Left do but make up lies? It's their MO to lie, spread propaganda, look at what they did while we had President Trump in office? They're like the Devils own spending tax dollars, throwing money away, on fake news, fake impeachments, fake Russia hoax, yep, I have been listening to President Trump. He may call someone a name, but I haven't heard him lie about anything.

The thing that really proves I've picked the Right side is the Left can never tell me any actual reason they hate Trump. All they got is, his personality sucks, I don't like him, he's rich (like that's a good reason to hate him). If they ever got honest they'd admit they don't want to give up their "freebies", or their power, or lining their pockets with "we the people's" taxes. And, one, more thing; they don't want to work!!

Ed Wilson and Al Amoling like this.
  3. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

i think that might be a well practiced show they are putting on....

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It sounds like it's not so much a matter of his backing President Trump but that he has his own ambitions. If he's surprised that Trump wouldn't attack someone with plans to oppose him in a primary or general election, he wasn't paying attention.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

lol, for sure on the comments ;) If DeSantis doesn't have his eye on becoming President one day, I might be sad about that as I see him as someone I would vote for. I'm just listening to him when I see a speech on youtube, and like how he talks, and how he says it. He reminds me of Trump in a lot of ways, maybe even better eventually. I think he's smart enough not to be surprised by Trump, and I bet it wouldn't bother DeSantis much, and that's just one thing I see they might have in common ;)

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  7. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am watching some early Trump vs. DeSantis dust-ups on other forums and am reminded once again of the non-thinking "bots" who come out of the woodwork as elections approach. By "bots", I mean those people who blindly support a particular candidate with less evidence of critical thinking and more evidence of defensive behavior when challenged. Such behavior isn't just the domain of the left as there was plenty on the right - "Bush-bots", "Trump-'bots and, perhaps the most laughable of all, the "Q-bots" who ran around with the mantra "Trust Sessions Plan". Around such folk, the idea that "the emperor has no clothes" comes readily to mind. It is always interesting to see how hard the "bots" are pushing, knowing they can be the work of the opposition. It will be interesting to see who the leftist bots most rigorously support on the right.

Ed Wilson and Denise Evans like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Isn't that the best analogy, hah, the Emperor has no Clothes, and people saying "Our President has no Brain"?? Wth?? I know you are talking on a much, bigger scale John, just a great analogy you have there. It's going to be pandemonium for sure, the msm will be sucking in their "We'll lie for dollars" contributors, and take every advantage of America's fall from grace, and possibly, takeover of their much-loved "destruction crew"[​IMG]

John West likes this.
  9. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are some great Republicans in office who would make a fine President. It is far too early to know who plans on running. Who ever it is better be tough and ready to fight these sleaze bags who are going to try every dirty trick in the book to steal another one. Now for the news of the day, piglosi says she is not going to retire and is still worried about our democracy. I am more worried about our Republic. I think she knows if conservatives gain control again she is going to have to answer a lot of questions and will face more investigation than she could even imagine. She is the poster child of tyranny and thievery. One thing I do laugh about is the fact it was her who pushed to have foreigners be elected to congress. There were also Republican turncoats who voted yes. I don't think regular Americans get any advance warnings about what these criminals are up to in our congress. So far the nation has become very dangerous now in all the major cities due to liberal controls and it's time to give all these slugs the boot. Nothing wrong with having a democrat in office, as long as they are lawful and actually know what our constitution says. You would be hard pressed to find any that really do.

Ed Wilson and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Jost to put this thread to bed, I saw De Santis last night on Laura's show and he said that this whole story is the LSM story and that there is no bad blood between him and Trump.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

Well said Thomas, I agree whole-heartedly! Yes, I know Manchin sure seems to be top-notch, and for America's good, not just lining his pockets, I hope ;) I had heard something about all the "people" who got into positions of government. I don't need to add their names, we all know who they are, and don't doubt a bit the pig'losi had a big part in getting them in. So, she thinks she's going to stop us by staying in her position, we'll see about that ;) She needs to retire before she's booted but I suppose we'd have to let her have her freezer full of icecream:mad: :p

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Shouldn't be a surprise to me, but propaganda from the leftist "rags" is pretty good with their lies. o_O Thank you for the update/truth Al;)

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

DeSantis may be trying to distance himself a bit from Trump to lure the "Anti-Trump" conservative voters to his support. If you recall, however, Lyndon Johnson was anti-Kennedy and became VP, and Bush derided Reagan as incompetent but discovered that Republicans judge politicians by what they do, not what they day, unlike many Democrat voters.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, like Youngtin did, which I have a lot of respect for that, and understanding. It seems to me that democrats this time around definitely voted for biden because they hated Trump. I just don't know what the percentage of voters voted biden just because they weren't paying real attention and just were raised "as" democrats like I was. I switched over at age 30, and always looked at the candidates past records. I voted Trump because I liked his campaigning methods, and also, I figured if he did that good at what he did for a living, he would do good for America. He wasn't a politician, but he knew what America needed imo ;)

15. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Denise, I respect your opinion. Here's mine: Trump definitely wasn't a politician, and he didn't know what America needed, and wasn't interested in trying to find out. He didn't know how the government works and refused to learn. Trump was and is interested in Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. Our Florida governor is much more dangerous since he does know how the government works. Trump made the statement: "If everybody votes Republicans won't win. Our Gov knows that and is acting accordingly.