Will Trump Run In 2024?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Steven Stanick, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

well it seems either it was a rigged vote in 2020 or you stand with the majority of people in America in your opinion/thinking. I wonder if there's still a majority that would vote for another democrat. I think it will be interesting. By the way, one of the top reasons I voted for Trump and would vote for him again since he kept his promises he made to me (and others of "my" opinion) I am sick of politicians and would vote in a conservative business-man over a democrat "anything" anyday.

One more thought so I don't make a new "reply", President Trump knows how the government "had NOT been working" and he knows the right way. Those filling high positions work hard to lie, cheat, sneak and steal from Americans, and anyone else they can. That really doesn't add up to the constitution does it, let alone our laws.

Just to get a more clear view on your statements against Trump how about answering some questions?
    1. Where did President Trump make that statement, cite the source please?
    2. How do you know that President Trump didn't know what we needed? Where do you get that statement?
    3. What about how did President Trump not want to learn? What makes you say that?
    Let's start there because I want to know why you believe those things? I would have to go along with any politician being more dangerous to America.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I hate to disagree with you but Trump is not represented in you description in any way.

3. Denise Evans

Registered

I have to agree Al, You can go way back to listen to Trump on the way government works, and how he would do things for America and he never changed his tune. People were trying to get him to run for President years and years ago but he just wasn't willing to take it on, yet!!

4. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Here's about the voting comment:

https://www.thepoliticaldish.com/2020/10/trumps-only-truth-if-everybody-votes-republicans-cant-win/

I did the google search: Trump: listening to advisers and these, among others, came up:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/06/arts/television/stephen-colbert-trump-jan-6.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/06/arts/television/stephen-colbert-trump-jan-6.html

He did listen to some of the folks on Fox and other similar.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I believe when he was asked before he was approached by the DNC. Not real sure about it but the timing was right because Trump has even said he was a Democrat for a lot of years.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

The first gives no proof President Trump actually said that and it looks like a left wing rag, which I don't believe anything they put out unless they'd had a video of him saying that. Do you have proof he said, that's what I want.

New York Times?? Geez, they're one of the worst left rags?? And Stephen Colbert??

Let me tell you something even I know, as President, you listen to your advisors, but it's you that is responsible for the decision. Commander in Chief ring a bell?? Trump is smart and that's why so many on the left hate him, period. You got nothin except opinions with no proof to come close to backing it up. He said she said is just that, not admissible in my "court" lol!!

7. Denise Evans

Registered

So was I so that is great info, he's no dummy, and if anything has changed in America, it's the democrap party.

Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

When is his start date for his second term? Last I heard it was this past August.:)

9. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How old is Trump?

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Kinda late with your blazing retorts aren't you?

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How old is Trump ? who cares if he has a sharp mind because a lot of younger politicians belong in the nut house or have Alzheimer they sell a lot of drugs for that at capital hill

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

And may I say, "LOL."

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I hear the FBI raided Miro Lago today. The Progressive Democrats are looking to falsify any reason to keep him off the ballot in 2024.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Nothing will make the MAGA folks angrier than this.

15. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I haven't been able to watch any cable news lately because this new cable provider I now have changed their equipment so that no signal is available without a modem and password. I use other sources but it mostly gets chopped up with loss of signal and frankly FOX cable news is being purposely interfered with by dropping their feed signal from where ever it originates. First I thought that it was coming from Baton Rouge but tonight watching on an international feed it did the same thing, it kept dropping the nightly feed while they were talking about this raid. I believe our civil war number two is about to get cranked up. Sad to say it but it's true, all the bad things I talk about have happened or will soon be happening. I have had a lot of experience with just how far communist will go to control people and I have seen worse things happening here in America for the past 14 years. The only way the real criminals will be brought down will be thru the will and sacrifice of people that are in all rights are Patriots and not these scumbags presently in power. If I were a sitting conservative senator or congressman or woman I would be very concerned with so many enemies they sit with daily. They don't believe they will be challenged on their over reach and targeting. We either see some push back by our present conservatives in office or the true nature of what can be expected even after they renew control after mid term elections. I know there are a lot of people that still support this bunch of criminals but even they are not safe from targeting, they just refuse to believe today's true danger to the entire nation after this cowardly show of illegal force by our once protectors. We have no true intelligence agency any longer, they have all been bought and paid for by the party that will one day go down in history as a party that was banished forever in America. They truly want to be Kings and Queens and you can bet they will never be anything other than lowly people that chose to steal and enrich themselves while killing the rest of us. They are truly worthy of the hangman's noose. And now I will watch something interesting with no politics but at the same time I stay at rest with both eyes open until someone finally wakes up to the danger this congress has thrown on our entire population.