Will You Be Voting In Person Or By Mail?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joan Kuper, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Early voted in person

3. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

No context, no credit, nothing but a picture. What does it say to you? Just what are you attempting to impute with this random picture?
    So you see this picture and in your mind you say, "There there told you so Fraud fraud fraud!" Really?
    I will agree that that is an extremely stupid way to move paper. However it does not constitute fraud, which exists only on a miniscule rate and mostly committed by Republicans!

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No credit, no proof, no citations, no references and moreover, no thought.

I can understand being a little skeptical but to come out and make such a declaration as you have made without any data suggests a highly subjective opinion based on one’s own biases. Republicans? Really? You must have gotten that information from Snopes or Politico cause it just ain’t true. And, as a side bar, what’s that sticker on the truck say? Your hero, Biden.

It has been proven that there have been many occasions thus far when some of our beloved USPS delivery personnel have found various ways to “ditch” their load and have been caught doing it so what is it that makes you think that these loads are NOT ballots?
    Judging from what I have read from reputable documentations, I’ll give it a 50/50 chance that all that “paper” is at the very least some mail that someone has paid to have it delivered and not just thrown in the back of a truck to blow away in the wind.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Now that’s funny!
    This morning on the local news a funeral home is offering to take people to the polls and then home after they vote. I was thinking and laughing to myself about the irony that a funeral home would be picking up voters.