Worst Game Aaron Rodgers Ever Played

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

But, just maybe, since the Russians understood long ago how that dynamic works, they're now having a lot of fun undermining American confidence in media, and in elections as well! Maybe, by pursuing the hardest-to-find-alt-info sources online, vast numbers of American's are falling into Putin's clever trap!

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh cut it out Amercan media is the one destroying our country...not Putin

3. Janice Lynne

Registered

Nah, it's definitely Putin! I can see his twisted sense of humor in all the chaos-generating-alt-right-info sources currently in play. (-:

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Whether it was a lie or not, no one should have to be put into the position of having to lie in order to work. NFL athlete or a derned ditch digger, it doesn’t make any difference in the whole scheme of things.

Those petty wanna-be dictators in government positions found that they could strip Americans of our rights during the initial stages of the pandemic and are just doing a follow-up with the jab to see just how much further they can push us before we start standing up.
    It might be interesting to know just how many in each branch of government have stock in Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.

So far as the contact sport thing and the jab, those guys are hitting each other, spitting and breathing on each other and jab or not, everyone on that field can still get sick so why the mandate? They’re fairly young and healthy so what’s the big deal?
    Because those in high places in the sports industry are being pressured by those in the government with some pretty high stakes in the drug industry want it that way.

If everyone in the sports industry started standing up the way they all cow-towed to taking a knee there wouldn’t be a jab mandate for professional athletes.

Note: The jab is NOT a vaccine by any definition of the word so why would anyone who is as healthy as a professional athlete want to take it? Maybe if an athlete caught the virus they’d be back on the field quicker but that’s about the only benefit I can see.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

He now reveals, thru an interview, that the reason he didn't get the vaccinated was due to an allergy he has against an ingredient. Well, some would say, "good excuse is better than none".

Unfortunately, many folks who are dying today are completely unvaccinated. That is just a proven fact, at least that's what I read. Those that are originally vaccinated, and got the virus and possibly died, I wonder if they also got the Booster or just the initial shots/shot?

In whatever the case may be, good old Aaron Rodgers still has a great future in the NFL, if not with the Packers, definitely with another team.

6. Al Amoling

Registered

Many who have been vaxed are also getting the "virus" and some are dying.

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Many have been "vaxed", but have only got the original vaccines. IOW, 2-Moderna or 2-Phzer or 1-J&J six months ago or so. Nothing is being stated that they got the Booster. The "original" vaccines are not nearly as effective after 6 months, that's why the Booster was made available.

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Don’t forget this is just a “sports thread”, not a vaccination thread. there are LOTS of threads about the china virus and Fauci vaccinations , if you feel the need to continue that wasted discussion.
    Please keep on topic with the thread title, Aaron Rodgers, or at least football players.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Yvonne, it is a "sports thread", but is also about a very famous sports figure who found out he has Covid 19. It isn't a wasted discussion, but I do see where it could get "off-topic" onto the virus thing.

What I don't understand is why so many in this forum are saying this virus thing is all about Dr. Fauci. It is not! Other ER doctors and other medical personnel have been interviewed concerning those that won't get the vaccines and how that is affecting health in the U.S..

Anyway, if you, or Ken, choose to close the thread, that is fine with me.

Janice Lynne likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

To my recollection, Rogers never claimed he was vaccinated. He said he was immunized but the media, with it’s woke mob attitude put the word vaccinated instead of his own words. There’s a difference.

By using his own methods plus his natural immunity, he may well be immune to the virus. If his natural immunity against illness is up to par, it should be the first consideration because it’s much better than any jab he can have to fight CV and his doctors all know that but are lock stepping with the government mandates.
    My own doctor refused to order an antibody panel for me so it isn’t too far fetched to believe why Roger’s team’s doctors won’t do that for him given the team mandates.

As far as his allergy, he never said what ingredient that is but the “allergy” I personally believe he might have is using something that during it’s development, used the kidneys of aborted babies might have something to do with it.

11. Janice Lynne

Registered

If Rodgers is allergic to anything in the vaccines, it would be propylene glycol (mRNA) or polysorbate (J&J), both of which are common food and cosmetic additives, and considered generally safe.

Full Article

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

That may well be but he also indicated that he has ought with the J&J jab but thus far what that is exactly is just supposition but some have alluded to the kidney cells which a lot of people have backed away from because of religious beliefs.
    Again, it’s just supposition at this point.

And, just as a tease, a person’s allergies could be something as innocent as the rubber eraser on their pencil all the way up to their own skin. What may seem innocent to most could be deadly to others.
    To indicate that someone can only be allergic to one or two elements in a compound would be to deny that the rest of the compound exists.

Lois Winters and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Janice Lynne

Registered

I looked to see if the RNA itself might cause allergic reactions, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Other than the RNA, there's some fat and some salt and the 'emulsifier,' propylene glycol. Nothing else there!

I've looked for the source of the notion that the vaccines contain kidney cells from aborted fetuses, and nah, not true!

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

15. Al Amoling

Registered

Interesting that you cite AP(far left media) as source