Y'all Are Welcome

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Craig Wilson, May 28, 2019.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

People from all over the world have immigrated to Australia and brought their culinary traditions with them. Australia has an abundance of fresh food all year round due to specific food growing regions.. from our tropical north to our more temperate south.

Eating out is a popular pastime in my home town of Sydney and we have a huge choice of fabulous restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars. In addition, speciality restaurants offer a variety of cuisines such as Chinese, Thai, Japanese, French, African, Greek, Turkish, Italian, Mexican (the list goes on) Many Australian chefs are renowned worldwide for ‘fusion’ cuisine which brings together European cooking styles with Asian flavours.

But there remains a core selection of traditional Australian food that visitors must try.
    https://www.newideafood.com.au/traditional-australian-food

Shirley Martin likes this.
  2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks, Craig. These aren't Garlos. I inquired of Garlos and they told me they aren't available in America. I'll take a gander at these though.

3. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I can assure you Garlos pie shops were based in LA and Hollywood. Perhaps he has sold the American businesses. Sorry if I have led you up a garden path Lois.

Lois Winters likes this.